One Complete Unified Front-end Solution
Mend’s full suite of engagement tools improve how organizations connect with patients using integration, automation, and digital experiences in a single telemedicine platform.
Common Problems Mend Solves Through Our Patient Engagement Platform:
- No-show rates
- Uncollected copays
- Provider capacity and utilization
- Manual data entry
- Overhead and inefficiencies
- Patient experience dissatisfaction
- New patient lead workflow
- Front-desk bottleneck
- Clinical assessments
- Patient surveys
- Outcome improvement
- Government programs
- Program drop-outs
Boost Business Results
94%Patient Satisfaction Rate
61%Decrease in No-Show Rates
(Against National Avg)
72%Automated Patient Payment
9%Platform Wide Average
86%Digital Forms Completed
94%Visits are Successful
Get to Know Our Telehealth Platform In-Depth
Mend has the most comprehensive suite of patient engagement tools on the planet that all work together to help your organization help more people.
Patient Appointment Reminders
Add smart text, email, and phone call patient appointment reminders to crush no-shows. Mend patient reminders use multiple touches to eliminate the possibility of your patients forgetting their appointments.
- Automated SMS, email, & voice appointment reminders
- Conveniently Handle Cancellations & Reschedules
- EHR/PMS integrated
- Patient self-scheduling
- Paperwork sent automatically
- Fully branded, bulk notifications, calendar invites, and more
Digital Patient Intake Forms
Patients don’t want clipboards and PDFs to complete their patient intake forms. Mend allows your customers to click a link from your website or via text/email message to complete all their forms digitally from any device.
- Integrate with your EHR / PMS
- #1 customer rated for ease-of-use
- Send almost anything
- Branded experience
- Everything else you’ll need or want
Patient Scheduling System
Make it quick and convenient for patients to schedule or modify their appointments 24/7/365. With patient self-scheduling, your practice can expect a reduction in no-shows and instant growth in revenue.
- Patient self-schedules from your website
- Appointment types
- Much, much more
HIPAA Compliant Telemedicine
Other telemedicine platforms struggle to get patients connected to their visits. With Mend, almost 100% of visits connect without issue in a HIPAA compliant environment. If the patient cannot join the video, you are not able to deliver care. On Mend, visits happen!
- Mend virtual visits average single-digit no-show rates
- No special integrated telehealth software downloads for patients to connect
- Industry-leading 99.85% successful connection rate
- Instant support available to patients and staff
- HD connection on a fraction of the bandwidth
- Patients and providers can be anywhere
- Any device with Internet can connect
Seamless EHR/PMS Integrations
Mend offers the latest in Artificial Intelligence and telehealth solutions and trends, enterprise-grade implementation, state-of-the-art infrastructure, and exceptional EHR/PMS integration capability.
- Echo Group
- And hundreds more
Understand the Impact No-Shows and Cancellations Have On Your Organization
Please Answer the Following Questions
How many Providers do you have?
What is your current No-show Rate?
Revenue lost to no-shows
* Calculator assumes a visit is worth $74 on average.
Monthly Lost Revenue: $77,700
People We Could Have Helped: 1,050
Annual Lost Revenue: $932,400
People We Could Have Helped: 12,600
How Mend Works for You and Your Patients
The patient experience is the most critical part of engaging virtually. If it isn’t simple, patients won’t take part, and you will have invested in a system that doesn’t provide significant benefits to your practice. Logins and special telemedicine software are not required with our platform, so patients can use any smartphone, tablet, or computer to digitize any engagement workflow in your organization.
Click a Link To Connect (Patent-Pending)
Easy, HIPAA-compliant Video
Appointment Scheduling, Rescheduling, & Reminders
Digital Patient Intake Forms
Full Bidirectional Integration for Automation
Capture Patient Payments
We are the #1 customer rated patient engagement and telemedicine platform!